Can I remove a video that I made and belongs to me?
Of course you can. if you feel any of the videos posted on the site is your property and you would like it to be removed, please let us know and we will do so as quickly by simply following the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) procedure outlined here. However, please note that due to limited man power, and the volume of requests that we receive on a variety of issues daily, we may not always provide a reply to your request. Rest assured your video will be removed as soon as possible.
Procedure for making claims of copyright infringement.
If you believe content appearing on Dogwork.com infringes on your copyright, please notify us here with the following information:
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
2. The exact URL of each place where alleged infringing material is located.
3. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
4. Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf.
5. A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you wish to modify or update one of the videos you have uploaded in the past please upload your new video file via the upload interface, and contact us here with the filename and date of upload, as well as the URL to the Dogwork.com video you wish for us to replace.
For Additional information regarding the usage of our site please see DOGWORK.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE